- Pour a small amount of the cleansing oil, about the size of a coin into clean hands.
- Gently massage the oil into your face in an upward circular motion to stimulate blood flow.
- Place a hot (not scolding) facecloth on your face and leave it for 8-10seconds to allow pores to open.
- Wipe the cleansing oil off your face. Be gentle with your skin. Do not tug or rub.
- Rinse out the facecloth under hot water and repeat steps 3 & 4 until all the oil has been removed.
- Once you've cleansed and hopped out of the shower, dry off with a clean towel and apply your desired amount of Night Oil. We like to use a lot, it just feels a little luxurious like that!
- Rub any excess oil into your hands (one of the first places to show age!) or any areas of your body you may have stretch marks.
- The night oil will sit on your skin and will appear oily, this oil will permeate deep into your skin overnight as you sleep, and when you wake in the morning you will find it has completely soaked in.
- Release a small amount of the oil into clean dry hands. In cold weather, the oil may have solidified. If this is the case first run the body of the bottle under hot water from 30secs. This will loosen the oil. The oil will liquify further with the heat of your hand and skin.
- Massage the oil onto your clean dry face until the oil has soaked in.
- Allow a further 5mins for the oil to fully soak in before applying makeup.